Wednesday 30 July 2008

Customer Care


.............. And you know what?

When I was at Doha Airport I told the staff about my disappointment ( I want to be polite ) with their service and that I did want to complain and was given an email that did not work.

I look at the Airline website and as you can see there is no place to where you can complain ( they really do not like to hear what passengers think about them ). Nevertheless there is a place for contacts and I send one email asking for the Customer Care service email address. Till now no answer. Why bother it is only a passenger, the one that pays with the airfares their salaries but they believe that who pays their salaries is the CEO no us the people who uses their service.

After some research I was able to got the correct email address to tell ( tell-us@qatarairways. com.qa ) them how "lovely" their service is.

Did send my review of what happen and..... to the moment ZERO answer like their service rating.

Not even one answer saying. " We did receive your contact. It will be analysed by our staff and we will be back to you shortly" like most Customer Care Centres automatically answer your emails.

I later found in my internet research that it is the normal procedure of Qatar not to reply. So many comments posted on this subject.

They should be to busy, for sure dealing with things that are not focused on Customers.

By the way to they have this word in their Personnel Manual?

I guess not

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.